Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Review

Right now I'm not in the greatest of moods. Personal issues and all. (Boyfriend...parents...school) Anyway, I finished the second book on my list, Blue is for Nightmares. So here's the review.

Stacey's junior year at boarding school isn't easy. She's not the most popular girl at school, or the smartest, or the prettiest. She's got a crush on her best friend's boyfriend, and an even darker secret that threatens to ruin her friendships for good. And now she's having nightmares again. Not just any nightmares – these dreams are too real to ignore, like she did three years ago. The last time she ignored them, a little girl died. This time they're about Drea, her best friend who's become the target of one seriously psycho stalker. It started with weird e-mails and freaky phone calls. Now someone's leaving Drea white lilies – the same death lilies that have been showing up in Stacey's dreams. Everybody thinks it's just a twisted game . . . until another girl at school is brutally murdered. There are no witnesses. Worst of all, no one has a perfect alibi. With everyone as a potential suspect, Stacey turns to the one secret weapon she can trust – the folk magic taught to her by her grandmother. Will Stacey's magic be strong enough to expose the true killer, or will the killer make her darkest nightmares come true?

I've been wanting to read this book, this series, for so long. Finally, I did. And with all the anticipation that I built up, I was expecting i to fall a little beneath my standards. But I was wrong, thank goodness. I loved the book. It won't exactly maake it to my favorites list (and yes I have one of those) but it was amazing. I definately recommend reading this book and/or series. I'm looking forwards to reading the next one. The twist was aamzing, the spells and plot great. Anyways...read it, you won't be dissapointed.

Until Later,

Gemo <3

1 comment:

  1. I like this series! I have read all four and I'm currently waiting on the companion to tie it all together. I love the way she makes you care about Stacy and another character that you will meet in the next book!
    ~Lindsay

    ReplyDelete