Friday, August 13, 2010

The Beginning of The End of Me

My work load at school is going to kill me. Two AP courses plus pre-cal and other hard stuff. I hate school. But I'm kind of looking forward to it, in a twisted, sick way. I hope to be busy with clubs and golfing and of course, reading and writing like all the time. I'm actually taking a writing course for the first semester starting in September. That's going to be amazing. But today was okay, except for getting completely knocked down and then stared at while I lay there on the floor. No one apologizing or trying to help me up. No one. It was fun. (Sarcasm....major sarcasm.) I was so mad, I was shaking. But it was all good, I just brushed it off and made a snarky comment. I also spent a lot the day with my dad, which was nice and unusual. I'm going to his house for the weekend and spending time with my brother and friends there. I still haven't been able to finish the spy book I'm reading for research, but I hope to work on it some this weekend so that I can move on to Frankenstein and then who knows what. I have a few ideas for interesting topics, but right now I don't really have the time to get into all of that, so I'll save it for next time.

Until Later,

Gemo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment