Saturday, August 28, 2010

Future

So, here's the question. Should kids have to get jobs while they're going to college? I don't think they should have to. I believe that parents should work as hard as they can to make sure their children can go to school without having the added stress of a job. I think that people would do better in their classes if they could focus their time on school instead of work. Don't get me wrong, I'm not so naive as to think taht everyone is willing to focus on the education. Most college students are loving the freedom and are getting ready to party every night. And I also understand that not all families are priviledged enough to be able to send their children to school without the child's help. Sometimes, having a job is essential if the kid wants to go. But if parents can, then they should. And it irks me to no end when they don't. If you can't have the responsiblity to make sure they're future is all it can be, then don't have them. It's as simple as that. And that's all I have to say.

Until Later,

Gemo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment