Thursday, August 12, 2010

Oh So Early

My day began way earlier than I'm used to, but since school starts tomorrow, I had to get my schedule straight. So I stayed up late last night and got up early this morning in the hopes it will make me tired enough to actually go to sleep tonight. We shall see if it works. My agenda today consist on nothing but fixing my car. My grandfather and I (Papa) are going to town to buy oil and maybe wipers for my car and then I also have to wash it and get the Georgia Girl tag on the front, my fuzzy dice are already hanging. Now the only thing I need is my Save the Ta-tas sticker and my car will be amazing. I mean, it's already periwinkle and tiny. It's amazing. Anywho, that and reading will consume my day. In other news, I may have a banner up soon. I went on quizilla and begged for someone to help me and a girl named Megan was amazing enough to answer my calls of need. I've seen what she has and it's cool. I think it represents me well. We shall see what progresses in that department. Otherwise, there have been some other changes to the site, added pages and what not. So, please feel free to check them out and tell what you think. I also think I'll be adding a contact me page with my email on it so that people can ask me questions and such directly. That's wishful thinking that I can get some more people interested in ym blog. My hopes are that the more people interested and reading, the more cool topics and reviews I can have. Well, that's all for now.

Until Later,

Gemo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment