Monday, August 16, 2010

Say Cheese

My boyfriend and I just took lots of wonderful pictures! :D Yes, that was a smiley. Haha, anyway. I started this awesome program today at school. I became a teacher's aide and am helping the first grade teachers. Today I was in Mrs. Maxwell's class and the kids are just adorable. I am going to have so much fun working with them. I also did my homework today, which is very rare for me. I usually just do it before class the next day, but this year is kind of packed, so I don't think that's going to work so well. I'm also proud to say it's my second consecutive day of staying awake ALL day. That's progress. So, for comments today I would like to talk about the innocence of youth and childhood. I got to experience the beautiful simplicity of the young today, and it was precious. I wish I had relished more in those times, but I guess with bliss comes ignorance as to the harshness of life that waited before me or any of my friends. Ah well, it's always a pleasure to experience it at least. So leave me your comments and opinions on small children, youth, and the innoncence of the afore mentioned.

Until Later,

Gemo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment